SRO Hosting may request some information in order to provide you with specific services or information you have requested.
This Privacy Statement serves to inform you of the purposes for which srohosting.com collects and uses such information.
What Data We Collect
When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter some personal information, such as Name, Phone, Address and cardholder data to process your order or improve your experience.
SRO Hosting collects and stores ONLY information you provide us with during signup or normal use of the website.
How we use your information
• Name, address, email and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of an online transaction.
• SRO Hosting may share some of this information with credit card clearing houses and other third parties where required to complete a transaction.
• Contact information and site usage information may be collected to assist customer support or to improve our services.
• Personal Information may be used as required to respond to user inquiries and as required to comply with applicable law enforcement authorities.
SRO Hosting will not utilize your Personal Information in a way which is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate and will provide you the option to correct, amend or delete information demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
Third Party Disclosure/Transfer
• SRO Hosting does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except vendors specifically contracted to provide aid in delivering our services.
• SRO Hosting does not disclose to nor utilize your personal information with any third party advertisement service.
SRO Hosting uses first party cookies to track user activity and logins on our website. We do NOT provide this data to any third party and do not solicit third party cookies on any other website.
You may disable cookies in your browser, however doing so will cause some of our services not to function.
Third Party Tracking
SRO Hosting uses Google Analytics to compile data regarding user interaction with our website. SRO Hosting uses this data only for serice improvement.
We do NOT use this data for advertising or solicitation purposes.
Security and Fair Information Practices
SRO Hosting will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Should a data breach occur, SRO Hosting will notify users via on-site message or email within one business day of our awareness of the breach.
Any questions regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to our contact form.
SRO Hosting will take reasonable steps to investigate and resolve complaints regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy.